Saturday, January 30, 2010

33 Reasons Why I Love My Hubby

Happy 33rd Birthday Rob.
......
33 Reasons Why I Love my Hubby
......
1. He gives me spontaneous back rubs.
2. He's really good at cleaning our bathroom - and he does it.
3. He likes to cook chicken curry and it's yummy.
4. He loves our children dearly and they love him.
5. He's a great provider for our family
6. He honors his priesthood.
7. He is kind to strangers and friends.
8. He asks a lot of questions to show he's interested in what you have to say.
9. He can fix anything (except car starter engines).
10. He's super smart and remembers things well.
11. He encourages me to be better.
12. He likes to snuggle.
13. He takes care of our finances and is good at it.
14. He thinks I'm beautiful even when I don't.
15. He serves others.
16. He's detail oriented.
17. He's jealous and protective in a good way.
18. He's a man's man.
19. He likes beautiful things.
20. He never yells.
21. He makes me feel safe.
22. Addie
23. Maycie
24. Alex
25. He's fun to watch funny movies with.
26. He enjoys his own jokes.
27. He spoils me on my birthday and Christmas.
28. He remembers things I want and gets them for me sometimes.
29. He's a great manager and knows how to deal with people.
30. He's a genius at his job.
31. He's very articulate and knows how to get a point across- great speaker.
32. He likes weird food combinations.
33. He's the best husband and father I could ever ask for.
.......
Happy Birthday babe. I love you!

Karaoke with the Smiths and Abbotts after a birthday dinner party.

"That's What Friends Are For"

Rob and I singing "Love Shack".
Adam singing "Bad to the Bone".

3 comments:

Steph said...

oh man - how i wish we could have joined in that karoake night -- chip singing anything would have been great, and i miss you gals!!! we love rob too - he is one of the most kind hearted people we have ever met! happy birthday!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Happy Birthday Rob!!! Thanks for being so good to my sister, (although it really is to your benefit because I'd kill you if you were mean.) Best brother-in-law ever!

Sandy said...

Sweet pics, Adria. Love, love the one of Adam!!!