Thursday, May 28, 2009

Precious Preschool Moments

It was a great year at Trinity United Methodist Church Playschool. Maycie never really got over her mommy attachment and cried most days when I dropped her off, but it only took a couple of mintues before she was as happy as can be.

Maycie singing songs with her class and Miss Kim.

Addie and Miss Debbie.
Miss Debbie had only great things to say about Addie, especially about her drawing.


Preschool Graduation. There goes my baby. Sniff, sniff!




Addie was so proud of her roses.

Mom and Dad were so proud of Addie!


Three graduates.
Addie, Ryan Summerhays & Caleb Abbott.
Here is the future of our nation! Good luck in Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww so cute!! Love that last picture you have with Ryan on there. :)

finau said...

oh my goodness, A, you guys are busy doing so many fun things! How great you are recording it all. Your kids are adorable and you are so photogenic! I have to say I've never put underwear on my head but I may have to go try it...