Friday, May 29, 2009

Kids Being Kids

Addie found a new love for photography. She spent several days taking candid shots of herself and the family. In order to protect our camera we took that privilege away. However, she has requested her own camera for her birthday so I'm sure we'll see more soon.








Check out those lips. "Whose yo' mama?"






I took this one. I remember doing this with my younger brother and sister when we were little. What is it about wearing panties on your head that is so fun?


Hula Maycie.


A family favorite. Dancing to the Nutcracker. Even Alex can't resist putting on the pink tutu - much to dad's dismay.

2 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

I remember the underwear on our heads too. There's just something about putting something that goes on your bum on your head that is hilarious.

Shannon said...

These are hilarious!! Check her awesome camera skills...lol!