Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chicago and Baby Christopher

How lucky was I to be able to take two trips in a month. Thanks again to great friends and a great husband who took all the kids I got to visit my sister, Liesl, and her new baby, Christopher, in Chicago. It was so much fun to visit and play with Whitney and Ty. They were great older siblings and were so excited about their new baby brother. Christopher was an angel and so sweet.

Christopher Bicknell Shurtliff

April 27, 2009



In keeping with tradition, we took on a major project. New baby or not, when family is around it means work. My sister trusted me to pick out fabric and we whipped out these curtains in a couple days. Throw in a batch of cookie dough and a couple of chick flicks and you've got the perfect week. Scott was very supportive of the project and girly stuff, although he didn't like the fact that I rearranged their furniture while he was away. I'm sure he put it back after I left. Sorry Scott.


Though they looked a little mangy on the outside when I returned, the kids had a great time.




2 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

He didn't move it yet but he will when he paints. How did I get a husband who has an opinion about furniture arrangements? The nerve!

Macdonalds said...

It looks like you have had a busy month with lots of fun! Great pictures! We can't wait to see you guys in July!