Monday, April 2, 2012

The Master of Disasters Strikes Again

Isn't he the sweetest thing ever? He really is! I can't get enough of this guy, but now that he's mobile (he took his first step last week but isn't an official walker yet) Isaac is a wake of destruction.
I can't seem to keep him clean. I must admit I've stopped trying. By 9:00 in the morning he already has discovered some messy element of food that didn't get swept up the night before and has slimed it into a paste that sticks to his hair and clothes. It's so much easier to let the food and dirt linger until his evening bath where half his dinner plops out on the bath mat when his clothes come off.


My mom and sister will appreciate this picture.
Babies and Vaseline are notorious in our family. It must run in the genes. My sister, Liesl, and her daughter, Whitney, both has pictures of themselves as toddlers where they've plastered themselves in Vaseline.

In an effort to protect Isaac's knees but still allow him to explore the great outdoors, I put Rob's tube sock on Isaac's legs. It works really well.

2 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

His hair has gotten so light! I guess it was always pretty light, but he looks blonde! So adorable!

Carrie said...

Kiddos and food. They honestly get it in every crevice possible!!