Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Happy birthday my baby boy!
You've only been with our family one year but I can't imagine life without you. You have brought me such joy and renewed my love of motherhood.
Here are some things about you:
Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz (90%)
Height: 30 inches (75%)
Your first word was "dada".
Other words you say: "mama", "uh oh", "ball", "bath".
Your favorite game is ball.
You love to snuggle.
You love to poke and pull and my eyelashes.
You love having your picture taken and will grin immediately.
You love to play with adult electronics (cell phones, remote controls, lap tops).
You hate to have your diaper changed and hate having your clothes changed even more. You will try to crawl away and giggle when I chase you down.
You are a very good natured baby. You sleep well, nap well and eat well (obviously).
My favorite place to tickle you is on your neck where I nibble it with my lips. You always give a deep hearty laugh that is contagious when I do that.
Your brother and sisters adore you. It's been so fun to see how they care and love you. Alex is particularly watchful and warns me when you're in danger. Maycie is quick at making you laugh and you love being entertained by her. Addilyn is a mother's helper and will take you for walks in the stroller when I need a break.
Thank you for adding such dimension to our family.







No comments: