Monday, March 29, 2010

FRUIT Loops

Sugar cereal is a special occasion thing at our house and since our cousins are here for the week we count that as a special occasion. I stocked up on the Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops and of course the kids can't stop at just one bowl. After Addie had finished her 2nd bowel of vitamin fortified sugar cereal she asked for another bowl of Fruit Loops. I told her that if she was still hungry she should have a piece of fruit instead. Addie's reply was, "But MOM! they're FRUIT Loops." Her reasoning was so sound I couldn't argue. She got her 3rd bowl of Fruit Loops.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Is there actually any fruit in those things? Can't resist their adorable childhood logic though.

Mercedes said...

If you bought the name brand Fruit Loops, they now come with fiber! I will boldly admit that that little caveat has caused me to allow much more sugar cereal in my house!

Michael said...

Fruit Loops cereal has as much fruit in it as pork 'n' beans has pork.

Carrie said...

Too funny. McKay once asked me if batteries go to Heaven? It took me a minute to realize he was thinking about this because I said the batteries were 'dead!'