Monday, March 15, 2010

Cultured Again

After being submerged in culture during my college years going to operas, ballets, Broadway productions, etc. I've gone through quite a culture drought. After nearly five years living here, I finally attended my first North Carolina Opera and musical production all in the same week. The productions: Carmen and Thoroughly Modern Millie. Carmen was put on by Charlotte Opera. "L'Amour". It was fantastic. Millie was put on by one of my Young Women's performing High School group and I must say for a High School production, it was quite good. Definitely have the performing bug again.

1 comment:

Gail said...

FUN for you! Gettin' back to one of you favorite things and one of your major talents must have been good for the soul. We still miss your Sacrament musical numbers out this way. I love "cultured" nights out.