Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kids say funny things

Kids always say such funny things. As we lie in bed at night Rob and I love to talk about the funny things the kids have said that day. Then he asks me if I've written them down yet. I've forgotten so many of them, but here's a few I can think of right now.

Addie: "Dad, why do you have two chins and most people just have one?" (There's motivation for a diet).

Addie and Maycie playing dogs (their favorite make believe game)- Addie: "My name is Sparkle Works". Maycie: "My name is Danger". (Get an idea of their personalities).

Maycie: "Mom, I believe in Heavenly Father and I believe in you, too."

Cute moments: Every time I take Maycie to the bathroom during church she asks me to do a finger puppet show over the bathroom stall door while she "goes". I try to limit it to two so we're not there all day.



I'll jot down more as I think of them.

2 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

We got some good laughs out of this one! Thanks!

Steph said...

too cute! your kids are darling - and for the record - i believe in you too! I wish we could have hung out more too! we need to come down again during the week and just hang out and swim all week long......with a night of girls night for SYTYCD!!!