Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness

Alex getting in the hot chocolate mix, or as Alex would say "chockie".

SNOW DAY! In North Carolina we get, maybe, one snow a year. No matter how small the amount, it seems the entire city shuts down. This unusual March day we got 4-6 inches, a huge amount here, of the white stuff. The kids had a blast. I still don't miss it. By the way, 4 days after the snow it was 80 degress. That's what I'm talking about!!!




Maycie and Jessica sledding on the neighbor's hill.


Sweet 16 (I mean 30) and going to Prom. I kindly volunteered (actually begged) to carpool to our church's Stake Laurel and Priest Prom. It was a blast, thanks to my outgoing dancing queen friend, Sandy. I felt (and acted) 18 again. The girls even said I looked 18. Awww! how sweet.


Sandy, Amber and Adria feeling young again.



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yeah!!! Cute pics, A. Thanks for asking me to Prom. What a blast! Now, I'm going to steal your pics. Love ya.

Kristen said...

You're a total babe! Miss ya!

Mercedes said...

That looks so fun! And yay for new blog posts!

Macdonalds said...

Great pictures! That prom looked like fun!