Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Joyous January

Potty Pals. Weird, but kind of cute.

Painting Pals. Helping mom make over the room. Maybe this time I'll get the color right.

New furniture for mom. Indoor snow storm for kids. And I was finding the white stuff all over the house for weeks.


Rob's birthday. Brad and Mercedes came to celebrate with us. We had a great weekend with them. Thanks, guys, for using your flight benefits on us.


Make a wish!


Sniff, sniff. Addie's first major haircut. I cut off about 14 inches. Unfortunately it was in several stages so Locks of Love didn't benefit. I couldn't bare to take it all off at once and Addie kept insisting that I go shorter. It didn't really bother me until I swept up the locks. At least I have one less battle in the morning. Much easier to brush.


Cozy on the couch.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

OK, the "Potty Pals" picture is truly the funniest thing I've seen in years. Thank you for such a good laugh!!