Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Christmas in Utah-2008

We took the kids to their first visit to Temple Square. I was so excited for them to see all the lights. Perhaps the magic of childhood had worn off or the frigid air was taking its toll, or perhaps there really were less lights than I remember, but the kids were less enthused than I had hoped. Oh well, check that one off.


One of the great anticipations of our trip was the opportunity to ice skate. I'm sure Addie pictured herself gliding gracefully across the ice like the movies she saw. Though she did quite well for her first time and refused assistance her confidence was shot at her less than perfect experience and the whole thing ended in tears. Oh well. Check that one off, too.



Uncle Colin and cousin Gavin having a go on the ice.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Check that one off! That cracks me up!!
Carrie