Monday, November 3, 2008

What Shall I Be?


Isn't Halloween magical? The one day a year you can be anyone or anything. Indecisive Addie settled on a hula dancer for our church's Trunk-or-Treat. Can you guess what Maycie is? in her own words, "Are you afraid? Am I a bat? Am I a dog? No, I'm a bat-dog." Maycie's imagination never ceases to amaze me. She found a hand-me-down vampire costume and never waivered from her inventive "bat-dog" disguise.


My little linebacker. There's no great stretch of the imagination here. The kid looks like a football player in everyway. A future Carolina Panthers player? Maybe.

After a "dress rehersal" at the Trunk-or-Treat, Addie changed her mind to be a "wedding girl". Now we're ready to Trick-or-Treat.





2 comments:

Liesl Shurtliff said...

The "bat-dog" thing is hilarious. Who comes up with stuff like that? Only three-year-olds who have no limits to the imagination. Very cute Halloween.

Shannon said...

I love their costumes, Adria! So cute! The little dude totally looks like a linebacker...love it!

Did you get the email I sent to you? I sent you two actually. One was for a invite to my blog so you could see your family pics, the other was letting you know that the CD's will get to Caiti's house by Friday, at the latest. My email is myrbonnebizness@gmail.com

-Shannon Hadden