Monday, November 10, 2008

In My Mind I'm Goin' To Carolina

I knew the first time I saw the beauty of North Carolina that I would love it. I didn't expect to fall "in love" with it and have it feel so much like home. I love that I want to raise my kids here in that down to earth, Southern country goodness. I may be Utah born and raised, and I'm proud of that, but there's no place like home, and North Carolina is home.









The pictures are by my dear friend Caiti's sister, Shannon Hadden. Thanks Shannon for capturing my children so beautifully. If any of you need family pictures, let me know. She lives in Utah and I can give you her email.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way your pictures turned out. It was so great to meet you all. You guys were so much fun - thank you!! Thanks for passing my name along too. :)

Crystal said...

Adria, Your family is beautiful! Addi's hair is so long! I love the black and white pictures. You look like one of those super model moms! Way to go!

Caitilin said...

love the mom, love the dad, love girl #1, love girl #2, love boy #1. love this whole family. and the awesome pics too, of course! :)

Kelly said...

Ohmyheck, Adria... What a beautiful family. The whole time I was looking at the pics all I could think was, "... the full measure of their joy..."

PS My favorite pic is Maycie with the frog/salamander? whatever it is.

Miss you!!

Kristen said...

Wow!!! I love these pictures! They are amazing shots. Your kids are adorable. These pictures capture each of their personalities so well! You look gorgeous! Your hair is so long! I'm glad that you feel at home in Carolina. I'll always miss having you close, but I'm glad you're settled there! Someday I'll get to come and experience your bliss there!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Beautiful. They are perfect southern family photos. Sometimes I long for that quaint little atmosphere. Sigh.