Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random October Pics



Caleb Abbott, the baby lover, taking care of Isaac.




Pinwheel sword fight at Declan Smith's birthday party.

Did Rob suddenly grow hair?

No. That's a stranger at the party that Isaac took to.

Maycie and Alex raided my closet. The funny thing is I remember doing the same thing with my mom's knee high boots that went up to my thigh when I was that age.

Friend Friday.
Claire Campbell, Liam Smith, Isaac

Isaac loves to help me make my morning juice by feeding the veggies into the grinder.
Spinach, carrots, celery, kale, apple and lemon. Mmmm! He actually like to drink it, too.

Rob wanted to re-live one of his favorite childhood activities with the kids. He purchased a rocket kit and we all headed to the local football field to set it off. 1000 feet in the air then a gentle parachute ride down.  The kids loved it.

Girlfriends.
Addilyn, Ella and Chloe.

Night games in the cul-de-sac. 
"Six steps on ice, a game the neighbor kids make up, is a neighbor hood favorite."

No comments: