Sunday, June 24, 2012

Alex's 5th Birthday

May 11th, 2012
My sweet Alex turns 5.
This year Alex has been a pleasure. He is sweet, cuddly, curious and fun. He loves everything boy. Legos and Star Wars seem to be the theme of the year. Even better when those two things are combined. He's great at making up random songs about what ever is going on in life. He asks tons of questions and already thinks (or knows) that mom doesn't know everything. Once he asked me a question I didn't know the answer to (which happens a lot) and he said "See mom. I told you you don't know everything." He continues to show his athletic aptitude. He is so caring for his younger brother. My only complaint is he has a tendency to get busy and not want stop for potty break (both #1 and #2). Yuck. 
His favorite foods are applesauce, bananas and pancakes.
I love you my special little guy. I look forward to another wonder year with you.

The traditional breakfast in bed.








No comments: