Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Two Birds With One Stone!


Well, after much prodding and teasing because I'm technilogically challenged (I just sent my first text 2 days ago) I finally started a blog. This is for all you regular bloggers out there. And for those of you who aren't, well, I'll send you a little reminder every now and then to check it so you don't miss out on our growing family. Actually, what tempted me to do this was someone told me you can have your blog printed into a book. Since many of you know my strong adversion to scrapbooking and since my journaling has become virtually non existance, this was a good way for me to kill two birds with one stone. This is such a fun and exciting time in life and I really do want to document and remember it. It just seems that life goes so fast, I can hardly keep up. I can't promise anything fancy (I still have 4 years of pictures on my camera) but I'll do my best. So.... here goes.

No comments: