Sunday, February 12, 2012

10 Months Old!


My baby boy is 10 months old today and though this year has dragged the moments have gone too quickly. I adore his squinty grin. I love how he adores his siblings. I love to and squeeze his chunky thighs and kiss his soft neck. I love the feel of his smooth skin. If I could keep naked all day I would. He's growing up so fast. At 8 months he was a proficient scooter, at 9 months he was a proficient crawler and soon he will take off walking. He now can say "dada", "ma" and "ba" for bath.

Isaac's favorite toy is the the dishwasher. He loves to pull out the the dishes or just push the roller rack back and forth.
Oops. Isaac got a little treat when he pulled the stevia off the pantry shelf.
Bed head.

Mom's bad day turned into a chocolate cake moment for baby. Anything to make him happy.

1 comment:

Caitilin said...

OH I love him! I wanna squeeze that cute munchkin's cheeks!