Thursday, May 20, 2010

Race Day and other May Memories

RACE DAY!
Bright and Early!
Alison, Kristin, Tova and I on our way to the Statesville Rotary Triathlon.


Setting up the bike.



The Swim (300 Meters).
Look at me go.

The Bike (11.6 miles).
Me in the blue up a head on the bike.

The Run (5K or 3.1 miles).
Trying to finish strong. I was tired.


The girls.
Me, Kristin, Heather, Cami, Alison.
Thanks for the motivation and training help girls. I couldn't have done it without you.

Surprisingly, I finished 3rd in my age group with a time of 1:22.01.
Way to go #66.
.
I am definitely hooked on the sport. Can't wait to do it again.
.
.
.
After a 20 minute temper tantrum, Alex finally passed out on the kitchen floor.

Tiger modeling the loungewear lingerie, courtesy of Maycie.
.
.
.
.
Product from our annual strawberry pick at Linebergers Farm.

Product from our very own farm. The very first fruit of our garden labors. I though our strawberries actually tasted better than the ones we got at Linebergers.

4 comments:

Macdonalds said...

You are amazing! Way to go! Those strawberries look delish! I wish Max would fall asleep from his tantrums...can you believe our babies are 3?

Carrie said...

Way to go! I'm so impressed. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Gail said...

Congrats on the triatholon that is awesome...YOU are awesome!





BUT my favorite picture was the cat in the bra! I love it!

Sandy said...

So proud of my triatholon friends!!!