Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania



For Thanksgiving this year, we had a great time visiting Rob's cousin and his family on their 85 acre "farm" in Mansfield, PA. Mike and Shawna and their 4 fantastic children were so hospitable. The kids loved playing with their dog, Taffy and petting the goats and chickens. I loved purchasing some of the wonderful products the Reed kids make with their honey bee business and doing a little antiquing. As an extra bonus, my brother, Patrick came out for a visit. The kids had a great time getting reacquainted with Uncle "Pat".

Patrick doing some snow surfing.





Mom and Maycie sledding.



Exploring the farm in style in a four wheeler hayride.




1 comment:

Elaine Cantrell said...

I happened on your blog quite by chance, and I wanted to tell you I loved your pictures. It looks as if you guys had a ball at Thanksgiving, and the snow is beautiful. So is your family.